It was brought to my attention that I forgot to do my bio....*doh* So here it is.....
2. Where are you from: Northeast Ohio
3. Tell us about you..... Im a 31 yr old crazy creative chick. Im a new stay at home mom and completely loving it! I enjoy cooking, planning parties, watching movies, playing games, exploring new places and of course all kinds of arts and crafts. Ive been known to quote movies as part of my everyday speech. I chug coca cola like its going outta style. Im addicted to facebook! Im on the steering committee for a non-profit group that helps children with cancer. My favorite event is teaching crafts and scrapbooking at the summer camp.
4. Tell us about your babies..... My darling daughter Aubrey Elaine was born last October.She is almost 6 months old and such a happy easy going baby. I joke that she is so good so her daddy will let me have another one. I also have 4 teenage nieces, a 4 yr old nephew and 2 nephews that qualify as babies. Wyatt is 2 and AJ is 10 months old.
5. your favorite scrappy supply..... I can never pick just one as I am a supply junkie, but I couldnt scrap without patterned papers and sharpie pens. Im also addicted to hambly and rubber stamps
6. your favorite must have baby item.....Currently its the bumbo chair. I am constantly carrying it around the house. I put her in it on the bathroom counter when I need to pee. I put her on top the washer when I fold laundry. I put her in it on the kitchen chair when I eat breakfast. She is obviously always within arms reach and can sit and play when I get stuff done. Before she got so heavy (she is 19 frickin pounds already!) I really loved my baby sling and wore her constantly.
7. your blog address...
My scrappy blog: http://shescraps.blogspot.com
My recipe blog.... http://recipechick.blogspot.com
A few of my layouts: