Monday, March 22, 2010
Get to know your design team: Dani Smith
2. Where are you from: That's tricky. I'm FROM Guntersville, AL, but I currently live in Monterey, CA.
3. Tell us about you..... I'm a stay at home wife and mom. I've been married for almost 4 years, and in those 4 years we have lived in 3 different states. I love traveling! I also love learning new things. Right now, I'm ATTEMPTING to learn Arabic. I enjoy spending time outdoors, riding jet skies, gardening, and playing sports. Since we live on the coast right now, we spend a lot of time at the beach, too. As far as crafts, scrapbooking and altered art are pretty much the main things. I dabble in others when I get the urge. I love it all really. Because of scrapbooking, I've started taking photography more seriously. I jump at any chance to practice my photography skills!
4. Tell us about your babies..... I have one son, Jonah. He will be a year old in July. He's such a happy baby! Every time we go out somewhere, he smiles at everyone he sees. He just started crawling about a month ago, and he's into EVERYTHING now!
5. your favorite scrappy supply: I love anything bright and cheerful! If I can find a way to use Sassafras paper on ANYTHING, I will! I'll slap some paint on any chance I get, too. And Thickers, of course.
6. your favorite must have baby item- We have gone through many "must-haves" through the months. At first, we couldn't live without those stretchy thermal blankets, because they are perfect for swaddling. Of course, the nursing wrap is also a pretty nice invention. Right now, we're really feeling the fresh feeders things. You can put fruit in the little net, and baby can teeth on it. Jonah really likes it because he loves apples and bananas, and it will keep him occupied for a while.
7. your blog address- alongcamedani.blogspot.com
some fabulous Layouts by Dani: