Monday, March 29, 2010
Get to know your design team: Brandi Pitts
2. Where are you from: East Texas near Carthage
3. Tell us about you.....I am a stay at home mama to my 2 cuties. (I "retired" from teaching at 30.) I have been married to Jason for almost 14 years. I love scrapping and would do it all day long if I thought I could get away with it! I have loved doing art of all kinds most of my life and don't plan to give it up any time soon. My daughters are my favorite scrappy subjects along with my most chased after photo victims. The big one really does run from me when she sees the camera but sometimes I'm lucky and get fabulous shots of her. The little one doesn't know to run yet! I take way too many photos and will never be caught up with my scrapping but I'm totally fine with that.
4. Tell us about your babies.....I have 2 of the CUTEST little girls in the world! Drew Elizabeth is almost 4 (going on 14!) and Addyson Mikayla will be 1 in April. They both keep me incredibly busy. Drew is so smart, sometimes too smart for her own good, and Addyson is very "busy"! LOL! She rolled over at 5 weeks and started walking at 9 months. I'll admit I'm more than a little scared! LOL! The 2 of them make me happier than I've ever been. They are, of course, my favorite scrapbook subjects
5. your favorite scrappy supply: Oh I could never hurt the feelings of other supplies by choosing just one! LOL! I love them all!
6. your favorite must have baby item: Definitely our baby swing! Both girls practically lived in it when they were tiny--sometimes even sleeping in it during the night!
7. your blog address http://brandilynpitts.blogspot.com
A few fabulous layouts by Brandi