Friday, March 26, 2010
Get to know your design team: Renee Kelso
2. Where are you from: Vallejo, California
3. Tell us about you.....I'm a part time secretary and stay at home mom if that makes any sense. LOL I have a 4-month-old baby named Bryce and a dog named Chester. I'm married to my wonderful hubby Daniel of 4 years. I first got in to scrapbooking when my grandmother persisted on getting me into some kind of craft. She tried for years to get me to sew with no avail. When she found out I love taking pictures, she new she had me. I've been addicted ever since! I love scrapbooking because I love reliving the memories of my life and my family's. I also enjoy card making and some altering.
4. Tell us about your babies.....We have one baby boy so far. His name is Bryce, and he was really a miracle. We almost lost him at birth, but we are blessed that he is in our lives. He is a very smiley guy. I always say it's because his mom is so silly, but he really loves to smile and giggle. His temperament is sweet. Although he just started teething . . .
5. your favorite scrappy supply.....Oh wow! I don't know if I can pick just one. I really love flowers. . . however, I have a boy??? So um. . . can I still use flowers?
6. your favorite must have baby item......His teething ring is my favorite, well really his favorite. He loves chewing it and loves the bright colors. He also loves his swing!
7. your blog address: www.myscrappygoodness.blogspot.com
A few fabulous layouts by Renee: