Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Get to know your design team: Danielle Holsapple
2. Where are you from: Olathe KS (suburb of Kansas City)
3. Tell us about you..... I have been married to my husband, Jeff, for almost 8 years. After 8 years of teacher jr/sr high Spanish, we decided the time was right for me to stay at home with our daughter! Spending these last 2 years home with her have been amazing. I was definitely made to be a SAHM! I have been scrapbooking for nearly a decade and have had the honor of serving on numerous design teams and having my work in print. I also enjoy practicing my photography skills and have recently developed a love of sewing! Our family loves animals and we spoil our two dogs! We also enjoy anything in the outdoors!
4. Tell us about your babies.....
My daughter, Kennedy, will be 5 in two short weeks! Hard to believe how quickly they grow!! She has literally been the perfect child! She is even tempered, has the biggest heart, and is almost always content! She has made my job as a mother so easy! My son, Sam, would have turned 2 in March. Unfortunately, he had some medical issues we were unaware of until delivery. He lived a short 11 hours. But he has touched our lives in so many incredible ways! And I am eagerly awaiting our reunion in Heaven! Our third child is due this coming September! So stay tuned!
5. your favorite scrappy supply: There is no way I could pick a favorite! But I love using buttons, I love patterned paper, machine and hand stitching often find their way to my layouts and I use lots of ribbon!
6. your favorite must have baby item: Well, it has been 5 years since I had an infant in the house so I am sure things have changed!!! But Kennedy had a favorite blanket that stayed with her from about 9 months old until we had to take it away this fall! Her Jumparoo was a huge hit as well as any book!
7. your blog address:
http://danijeffholsapple.blogspot.com - my family blog
http://danielleholsapple.blogspot.com - my creative blog
A few layouts by Danielle