Saturday, March 27, 2010
Get to know your design team: Lesley Fontaine
2. Where are you from: currently Pawleys Island, SC, but we're moving to Lexington, just outside Columbia, in May
3. Tell us about you.....In the mornings, I am a preschool teacher; in the afternoons, I get to be home with my sweeties. My husband and I have been married for almost nine years. I've been scrapbooking since 1999, but my style and techniques have evolved a lot over the last couple of years. I also enjoy reading in my backyard on sunny days, taking walks with my kids, and working out with my WiiFit.
4. Tell us about your babies.....They are the sweetest! Nola is 15 months old and is the subject of most of my good layouts. She has the brightest smile and the cutest personality. Garrett is six and about to finish kindergarten. He loves Star Wars and Legos.
5. your favorite scrappy supply: My collection of stitching templates. Hand stitching is so relaxing after a really stressful day.
6. your favorite must have baby item: Hyland's Teething Tablets...it's like a miracle in a bottle
7. your blog address: I really need to set up a blog!
A few fabulous layouts by Lesley