Click to check out our current challenge Wacky Words

Be sure to visit our August/Sept sponsor Tres Chic Unique

Friday, March 26, 2010

Get to know your design team: Ann-Katrin Toresen

1. Name:Ann-Katrin Toresen

2. Where are you from:I am from Norway. Live near Drammen.

3. Tell us about you.....I am 29 years old, live together with my husband, our daughter and our cat. I am a SHAM, a scrapbooker and try to be creative every day. I started with
Stamping in 2003 and with scrapbooking in 2005. Now I am on different Design Teams and enjoy my hobby. It’s a lifestyle!

4. Tell us about your babies.....I have one little girl, almost 18 months old. I am a aunt to boy (soon 18), girl (5), boy (3) and a girl (2) so I have lot of babies/pictures to scrap.

5. your favorite scrappy supply I have so many favorites. No scrapbooking without the papers, I love to use all different papers . Then it’s paint, punches and different letters.

6. your favorite must have baby item I would say a cuddle bear, something nice to hold on to. My daughter have a small blanket with an elephant head and she loves to take him everywhere.

7. your blog address http://www.papirhobby.no

A few fabulous layouts by Ann-Katrin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go girl! Love your style.