Click to check out our current challenge Wacky Words

Be sure to visit our August/Sept sponsor Tres Chic Unique

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Get to know your design team: Sara Robinson

1. Name: Sara Robison

2. Where are you from:
I live in Columbus, Ohio.

3. Tell us about you: I am a SAHM to a spunky 3 year old boy and the wife of a pharmacy student. I love sewing and scrapping. I read way too much for my own good! I currently design for Category Stories and spend a great deal of time on the Fiskateer site and Tally Scrapper. I love sushi, France, knitting, fabric, and chocolate.

4. Tell us about your babies
: My son, Christopher, is 3 years old. We are expecting our second son, Garrett, in June.

5. your favorite scrappy supply: Punches! Love being able to add just a little patterned paper to a layout. Stamps are becoming a new favorite...just need to remember to use them. They are multiplying in my stash like rabbits!

6. your favorite must have baby item
: White noise machine! There is no way we would have been able to get our son to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time without this machine. It's a life saver!

7. Blog address: http://threehazelnuts.wordpress.com

A few fabulous layouts by Sara 


1 comment:

Team Building Tanishak said...

Nice Blog! Get to know your team activities can boost productivity and bring your team closer together. Most team-building activities elicit embarrassment rather than enthusiasm. Team activities help to improve strength, improve communication, team spirit among each other.