Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Get to know your design team: Sara Robinson
2. Where are you from: I live in Columbus, Ohio.
3. Tell us about you: I am a SAHM to a spunky 3 year old boy and the wife of a pharmacy student. I love sewing and scrapping. I read way too much for my own good! I currently design for Category Stories and spend a great deal of time on the Fiskateer site and Tally Scrapper. I love sushi, France, knitting, fabric, and chocolate.
4. Tell us about your babies: My son, Christopher, is 3 years old. We are expecting our second son, Garrett, in June.
5. your favorite scrappy supply: Punches! Love being able to add just a little patterned paper to a layout. Stamps are becoming a new favorite...just need to remember to use them. They are multiplying in my stash like rabbits!
6. your favorite must have baby item: White noise machine! There is no way we would have been able to get our son to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time without this machine. It's a life saver!
7. Blog address: http://threehazelnuts.wordpress.com
A few fabulous layouts by Sara