1. Name: Sheila Ho
2. Where are you from: Vancouver, Canada
3. Tell us about you..... I am a SAHM to a sweet baby boy, but I will be going back into the workforce in just a few more weeks. I have been married for three years to a wonderful man, Jon. I have been scrapping for several years, but I think the A-HA! moment was when a colleague invited me to a scrapbook party she was having in 2002. Whoa! I was in heaven. My style is clean, simple and lots of orange. My fave color is orange and I try to use it whenever I can.
4. Tell us about your babies..... I have a baby boy, Zach, who will be 1 in April. He's very curious, loud and stubborn. It's funny how we can see a child's personality develop so young.
5. your favorite scrappy supply Do I have to name one? Well...okay...ribbon, thickers, brads...embellishments of all sorts.
6. your favorite must have baby item The Ergo Baby. A lifesaver for me when my boy just didn't want to be put down.
7. your blog address http://www.daisyfleurs.blogspot.com
A few fabulous layouts from Sheila