Click to check out our current challenge Wacky Words

Be sure to visit our August/Sept sponsor Tres Chic Unique

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Get to know the design team: Kelly Cranfill

 1. Name Kelly Cranfill

2. Where are you from: Western NC

3. Tell us about you..... Hi, I'm Kelly C (or kelzpop for most people in the scrapping world). I am lucky enough to be a SAHM to my two kiddos and two dogs, and some days the dogs require more work. I have been scrapping forever, or at least it seems like it. I love paper crafting, including cards and home decor. I also have a love of photography, which has definitely helped enhance my desire to scrap. Some other things I love to do aside from scrapping (like there should be anything) are geocaching, cooking and spending time with my family! I love being a mom and almost all aspects of it, but some days I could pass on the dirty diapers.

4. Tell us about your babies.....I have two kids - Grayson who will soon be turning 3 and Braelyn who is just a few months old. Grayson is 100% boy through and through, which can be tiring some days. If he can hit it with a hammer or crash a car into it, then he is happy. He loves trains, power wheels and riding in daddy's truck. Braelyn is still so small, but loves to smile and coo at everybody. I love their age split and love seeing them interact together. Grayson totally adores his sister at this point, and I hope it stays that way for awhile!

5. your favorite scrappy supply Whether I've made them to match or I'm pulling some from my stash - I love all kinds of flowers.

6. your favorite must have baby item Definitely my stash of cloth diapers. Some of my favorites are the ones I've sewn myself. I love that I don't have to run to the store b/c I am almost out of sposies!

7. your blog address
www.kelzscraps.blogspot.com

A few fabulous layout by Kelly


No comments: