1. Name: Hi There! I'm Michelle Carman, everyone calls me Shell
2. Where are you from: I'm from a small town Traralgon about 1.5 hours from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
3. Tell us about you: I am a SAHM to 3 gorgeous kids Hunter 5, Kayla 2 & Evie 4 months. I have been married to my highschool sweetheart Craig for 6 years. I have been scrapping for about 4 years. My addiction started when my Mum's group had a scrapbooking party plan night. It took me 2 more years until I realised there was a whole scrapbooking world out there! My scrap style is usually vintage/shabby chic. I like to play with inks, paints & glimmermists, I nearly always distress my pages & I can't get enough of blooms & bling!
4.Tell us about your babies: Hunter is 5 & has just started school this year. He is a spunky little man, sometimes cheeky, always hungry! Kayla is 2 almost 3 years old. She has such a gentle little sole. She can be quite shy outside of our home but when she warms up she is such a daggy little monkey! She has just started Ballet (I can't wait to start scrapping some ballet photos!!). Evie is 4 months old. Her personality is just starting to shine. She is extremely vocal! Whether she screams with excitement or screams because she is grumpy one thing for sure is that she is one loud little bambino!
5. Your favourite scrappy supply: So hard to choose 1 but I would have to say Prima blooms & bling!
6. Your favourite must have baby item: Love Me Baby ,Wrap me up swaddle. I love that you can move Bub from cot to car while they are still in the sleeping bag & not have to wake them up. Perfect for busy Mum's running around doing Kindie & school Pick ups!
7. Your Blog address: http://www.anotherscrappyday.blogspot.com
A few fabulous layouts by Shell