Click to check out our current challenge Wacky Words

Be sure to visit our August/Sept sponsor Tres Chic Unique

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Get to know the design team: Emily Spahn



1. Name: Emily Spahn

2. Where are you from: I'm a Wisconsin girl at heart, but I'm currently living in the Chicago 'burbs.

3. Tell us about you.....I am 31 years old (is it bad that I had to think about that?!),an elementary music teacher, mother to Mirielle and Sprout (due very soon) and wife to Justin. We also have a very loveable and energetic boxer named Maddie. :) I have been scrapping since middle school, but more seriously in the last probably 5-6 years.  I also love reading, writing, and photography.

4. Tell us about your babies.....Mirielle (pronounced like Muriel, but with an "i"...why did I give my kid a confusing name, I'll never know!) will be two at the end of March and baby Sprout is due to arrive at the beginning of April.  Mirielle is the most amazing little girl...I look at her every day and wonder how I managed to get such a fun, cool little daughter! I can't wait to meet Sprout and find out if we will be adding another daughter or a son to our family.

5. your favorite scrappy supply. My Favorite scrappy supply is patterned paper.  I LOVE it.  I think I could get by just fine with some kraft cardstock, a bunch of patterned paper, and maybe some Thickers!

6. your favorite must have baby item. I think my must have item is a baby carrier. I almost exclusively used (and still sometimes use) the Baby Hawk with Mirielle. I recently ordered a Sleepy Wrap and am excited to try it out.  I love baby wearing!

7. your blog address: http://justem.typepad.com


2 comments:

justem said...

So excited to be a part of the team! :)

Nati Tristan said...

Those are wonderful layouts!