Click to check out our current challenge Wacky Words

Be sure to visit our August/Sept sponsor Tres Chic Unique

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Get to know the design team: Juliann Marchant




1. Name: hi! i'm juliann marchant aka julie, jules and on mb's juliescraps

2. Where are you from: i am a NY girl!!  i love in dobbs ferry, 15 minutes outside of nyc :)

3. Tell us about you.....  hi scrappers i'm juliann marchant. i've been married for 14 years, and a sahm of 3 premature miracles.  they are my inspiration to preserve every minute and memory i can!! i have been scrapping since 2003 and have always been a shutter bug.  i got my first "real camera" a pentax when i was 8 years old.  i love a good sketch or challenge to get my creative juices flowing.  i also enjoy altering items and love to make mini books!!  i share something creative on my blog scrappylife (http://www.scrappylife.blogspot.com) nearly every day.
i have a degree in food and nutrition, and my other loves are baking and cooking. it's just another reason to create, and get messy!  i love to come up with new cupcake recipes, or new healthy meals and share them with others!  i hope you all enjoy what i have to share with you today :)

4. Tell us about your babies..... my kiddies xoxo alexa is now 8 she was born at 27 weeks, was 2 pounds 9.6oz and we will always call her peanut!! wil is 6 he is my love bug! he was born at 33 weeks and was born flatlined.  he was brought back to life right in front of my eyes!  he has nf1 (the boy from the movie mask *with cher* had nf2).  then gavin, my baby! he is 2 was also born at 33 weeks.  he was born with a congenital defect (esophageal atresia) he esophagus and trachea were attached.  he has some issues from it and the surgery, but if you saw my little monster you would never know!!!!!

5. your favorite scrappy supply... paper I LOVE paper

6. your favorite must have baby item a front carrier.  i loved having them strapped to me :)

7. your blog address http://www.scrappylife.blogspot.com

A few fabulous layouts by Juliann


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Juliann, welcome to the team. love, love your fresh and funky style!!