Click to check out our current challenge Wacky Words

Be sure to visit our August/Sept sponsor Tres Chic Unique

Friday, March 11, 2011

Get to know the design team: Brianna Marshall


 1.Name:Brianna Marshall
 
2.Where are you from:Currently Maryland,USA

3.Tell us about you:I am a self professed Scrap-a-holic,I even dream of layouts.I am a Stay-at-Home mommy to two amazing little girls;Alexia and Aubrielle,and with our third baby girl,Kenzie,due this June.I am a proud Marine wife to my highschool sweetheart,married going on 7 years.I live for nightly baths,redbull(when not pregnant),Music,scrappy time and of course my family.I carry my camera everywhere and have begun freelance photography,which takes up my weekends and helps to keep my sanity in tact.

4.Tell us about your babies:My oldest "baby" is now a bubbly 5 year old named Alexia Kay.She loves everything girly and princess related.She is a sweet girl,very cuddly,and warm hearted.Our second baby girl,Aubrielle Carinn,Is a very spunky 2 1/2 year old.She is very hard headed and full of personality,just like her daddy.She loves all things that her sister loves.Our third baby girl is due June 6th of this year.We plan to name her Kenzie Elise,and if my rough pregnancy is any indication as to what her personality will be,than god bless us all :)

5.Your favotite scrappy supply:I live for patterned paper,i love mixing them together in random layers on my pages!

6.Your must have baby item:By a landslide this would be the Boppy Pillow.Great for not only feeding,but a safe craddling for the baby in later weeks,i don't know what i would do without mine.

7.Your blog address:http://www.jillofallcrafttradez.blogspot.com/

A few fabulous layouts by Brianna


No comments: