1. Name: Hi! I am Sabrina Poole.
2. Where are you from: I am Sacramento, CA.
3. Tell us about you..... I am a mom to an almost 2 year-old (gasp!) and a part-time worker at an after school program for grades K to 6th. I just celebrated 3 years of marriage with my hubby and we are soon to celebrate 7 years together in April. I started scrapbooking about 7 years ago and I haven't stopped. I have struggled for a long time finding my style and being comfortable with it. I finally just let go and accepted my style and didn't try to be 'somebody' else. I almost all ink my layout in many places, use buttons, use die cuts and keep it clean and simple. And every since I just let go I average about 20 to 30 layouts per month!
4. Tell us about your babies..... I have one son, nicknamed Captain Cuteness. He is almost 2 and is just a little terror. He is such a smart cookies and is, therefore, constantly exploring and making giant messes.
5. your favorite scrappy supply.... It's a tie between buttons and my Cricut
6. your favorite must have baby item.... the Bumbo!! it allows babies to practice sitting up and hold up their head. It's so convenient and helpful!
7. your blog address... http://sabrinaslifedocumented.blogspot.com/
A few fabulous layouts from Sabrina