Here's what you will need:
1. Embroidery Floss (around 6 inches or so depending on the size of your ribbon)
2. Ribbon/Lace (around 6 inches)
3. Needle with a smaller eye
Here's what you do:
1. Begin by threading the needle and knotting the end then weave it through the edge of the ribbon.
3. Keep weaving until you have created the desired fullness and look
4. End with your needle coming out the top of the ribbon then poke through top of where you started so your needle ends underneath the flower.
In my layout I layered with tulle and used a brad