Monday, July 26, 2010
Get to know your design team: Tracey Campbell
2. Where are you from ~ Port Kennedy (South of Perth) Western Australia
3. Tell us about you ~ I am a full time working Naval Officer and Mum of two with a very understanding Husband. I love to scrapbook as it gives me a place where I can let my creativity run wild, free and messy!!! I live in disorganised chaos, which suits me fine as I have to be super organized at work. We share our house with a houseful of animals 3 dogs, 1 cat, about 50 birds and too many fish to count. I often say I am the fur parent, as the dogs and cat are mine and my husband is the fin and feather parent as the birds and fish are his. Who knows what the girls will bring home when they are old enough??
4. Tell us about your babies ~ We have two beautiful little daughters. Bronte who has just turned 3 and is such a personality full of wonder and cheekiness that she is constantly surprising us and Paige who is 4 month now and we are so curious to see how her personality develops. The girls are so different in looks already. Bronte has deep brown eyes and a lovely olive completion whilst Paige has big blue eyes and such pale skin, we wonder if their personalities will be so very different.
5. your favorite scrappy supply ~ Amy I only allowed one?? Well then it would have to be Glimmer Mist (at the moment….but I change my mind favourite to what is happening in the world of scrapland so often) and my Slice…..I know that is two but really did you expect me to just pick one??
6. your favorite must have baby item ~ would have to be a BUMBO. It is a soft foamy chair thingy that supports babies and allows them to sit up from around 3 months old….couldn’t survive with out it now.
7. your blog address
A few fabulous layouts by Tracey