Click to check out our current challenge Wacky Words

Be sure to visit our August/Sept sponsor Tres Chic Unique

Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1st Guest designer bio

m sure you have seen this fabulous scrapper around. She has a killer funky style and adorable daughters! Be sure to check out the super talented.......

Theresa Kobach


 Hi, my name is Theresa. I am a mom to three girls, Reese , Cameron and a boxer pup named Topanga. Aside from my favorite hobbies, scrapbooking and taking pictures , I have also found a new love for art journaling. It is so expressive and very therapeutic. I like to shop, for anything really. I tend to buy things in mass quantities or on clearance.

I would like to thank Sarah for the opportunity to be a guest designer! ♥

Check out her blog HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have always loved Theresa's work! How cool that she's the guest designer!

Patti H said...

Theresa rocks. I have always stalked her gallery over at TallyScrappers. Love your layout for this challenge Theresa!!