Click to check out our current challenge Wacky Words

Be sure to visit our August/Sept sponsor Tres Chic Unique

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Get to know your design team: Melanie Harris

1. Name: Melanie Harris

2. Where are you from: South Coast of NSW, Australia.

3. Tell us about you.....
I am a 31 year old scrap addict from Australia. I live on the South Coast of NSW with my husband Peter and 2 children, Lillee and Alex.

Although I have had 3 years of scrapping Lillee and prettying up the pages with ribbons, flowers and bling Im really looking forward to now challenging myself with masculine pages.

4. Tell us about your babies.....
I have been blessed with 2 children, my daughter Lillee will be 4 in September and our little man Alex is 3 months old.

5. your favorite scrappy supply
I love paper, paper and more paper.
My favourite manufacturers are Webster’s Pages, Basic Grey and Pink Paislee.

6. Your favorite must have baby item
A sling, having two free hands is so much easier than the juggling act.
My little man also loves to sleep in his pram through the day so I can wheel him through the house.

7. your blog address
http://throughourchildseyes.blogspot.com/

A few fabulous layouts by Melanie


3 comments:

Melanie H said...

Thanks for this opportunity Sarah.

Maya Ariffin said...

Congrats Melanie! Those are beautiful pieces of your work... I love blue :)

Sara said...

Welcome to the team! Love those photos.