Click to check out our current challenge Wacky Words

Be sure to visit our August/Sept sponsor Tres Chic Unique

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Get to know your design team: Kelly Haugen

1. Name Kelly Haugen

2. Where are you from: Barnesville, MN

3. Tell us about you.....
I’m a 32 year old wife, mother, avid scrapper, wanna-be photographer, equestrian and lover of all things glittery/sparkly/bling-related! I’ve been scrapping on and off for about 7 years but recently started getting serious about scrapping after taking a class at my local scrapbook store in 2007. (aka stopped using computer printer stationary for some of my pages. ~blush~)
I love color, trying new techniques, stickles and sewing on layouts. My favorite subjects to scrap include my daughter, hubby, brother and pets (horse, 2 cats & dog).

4. Tell us about your babies.....
Makenna just turned 1 yo June 6. She is a wild woman...definitely keeps this momma on her toes! She is a high maintance, impatient drama queen just like her father ~wink~. She loves wearing my shoes and carrying anyone's purse. I think we have a fashionista on our hands:)

5. your favorite scrappy supply Bling, stickles, glitter....good thing we have a girl!! Anything that glitters or is sparkly!!

6. your favorite must have baby item
: The Boppy! I will probably have to buy a new one for the next baby...when that time comes;)

7. your blog address
http://www.lance-kelly-haugen.blogspot.com/

A few fabulous layouts by Kelly


3 comments:

4theloveofmyfamily said...

oh wow! that first LO is fabulous!! great job!

Melanie H said...

These pages are beautiful Kelly.

Stacy said...

I can't wait to follow you on here too. Your LO are always awesome.