Click to check out our current challenge Wacky Words

Be sure to visit our August/Sept sponsor Tres Chic Unique

Friday, August 27, 2010

Blog Hop winners!

I apologize that this is going out late. I went in and edited it to add more winners and forgot to re-set the auto publish! *doh*

Winners are.....

Sweet Summertime embellishment kit winner is...........
CATHY

The Desperate Housewives kit winner is........
ASHLEY

The winner of the Making Memories Calendar is........
THE COX FAMILY

Please email me your address at scrapthatbaby@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

Some of the gals have also asked me to pass on the winners from their blogs.You will need to contact them via their blog to claim your prize

Melanie: "Natalie" and "Kalena and Justin."
Tracey: Alannah
Jess: ~Christina~
Sara: Tamara Reed
Dani: Rebekah
Kristin: Emily T
Heather: AK-DAWNY
Jenny- Robin
Brandi- scrappinsmiles
Gracie-Ann: Mama J
Renee: Chole :)
Sarah: Patti H

I hope you enjoyed our blog hop!! You still have a few days to enter our current challenge! We hope to see you play!

3 comments:

Melanie H said...

Congratulations to all the winners, hope you enjoy your prizes.

Patti H said...

woo hoo I see my name!! what a fun blog hop that was

Dawn Cox said...

ok, that shocked me! i have never won anything by simply visiting blogs like that! thank you so much! (by the way, you made my day to the extent that I have happy tears right now!)