So today, I will show you how to make them!
1. First, you will need to trace and cut a circle from your paper. I just used a tin to draw my circle. Double sided paper works best for these, but one sided paper (like I used) works okay, too.
2. Now you need to cut a spiral into the circle. It doesn't have to be perfect. Make sure when you get to the center of the circle that you leave a big enough piece left. That piece will be the base that you glue your flower to.
4. Starting from the outside, roll the paper as tight as you can. Continue to roll until you come to the base. Once again, the roll doesn't have to be perfect either.
5. Before you glue your flower to the base, carefully let go of the spiral so that it kind of fans out. You can adjust your flower to be as tight or as open as you want it to be.
7. Now is the fun part! You can paint, glitter, ink or distress the flower. Or just leave plain!!
On this flower, I used a glue pen to disperse glue on random parts of the flower. Then I poured glitter over it.
I hope you enjoyed learning how to make your own spiral roses! They are very addicting to make!