Click to check out our current challenge Wacky Words

Be sure to visit our August/Sept sponsor Tres Chic Unique

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1st Guest designer profile

You have without a doubt seen this scrapper around! She is not only an uber talented scrapper but an amazing seamstress as well (you should see her darling dresses) She has a kick butt blog full of awesome ideas and is always hosting fabulous giveaways. She is never afraid to get down and dirty with her scrapping. Her journaling is raw and honest, just like she is. She is known by just one name..... PINKY. Please help me in welcoming the fabulous  
 CRISTAL HOBBS

Hi, I am Cristal but in the scrappy world everyone knows me as "Pinky".
I am so excited to be guest designing for Scrap That Baby.

I have 3 amazing not-so baby boys of my own. 14,8,6. 
I have been scrapping for just over 2 years now, I love scrapbooking and all crafting. 
I am blessed enough to work for Provocraft, Imaginisce, and a couple other companies. 
I run the the thought provoking Dirty Scraps blog. Most of my art is all about heart and soul.
Scrapping the inner mind and keeping it real.
But I also love to chronicle those every day moments.
I love to sew and try to every single day. All crafts have a special place in my heart.
My passion right now is making pillowcases for children with Cancer with Conkerr Cancer. I am the middle TN Coordinator it is an amazing cause. 

I am a blessed woman who lives her dream in the country of TN, with 1 husband, 3 boys, 10 chickens, 1 dog and an occasional hedge hodge. 
On an average day you will find me taking my boys to school, blogging, baking, sewing and going to my families baseball games. It's not a perfect life but it's my beautiful mess!

Challenge Blog:  Dirty Scraps

2 comments:

Melanie H said...

Congratulations on being Guest DT Pinky.

Unknown said...

Welcome Pinky to Scrap That Baby!