1. For one ribbon you will need two paper strips: 12"x1.75" and 6"x1.75". I like to make 2 ribbons at the same time so I will start with 3 strips, each 12" long. Chose the border punch. Keep in mind that the punch design should have small elements like scallops, small flowers and so on. My favorite is Fiskars Apron Lace. Punch the border of all strips.
2. Score the paper strips every scallop. If you are making 2 ribbons, cut the third strip in half.
3. Use accordion fold to fold the strips. Attach two strips together. Your strip should be 18" long now. Punch out 2 1" circles from cardstock
5. Cut two 5"x1" paper strips and 2 ribbons the same size. Cut out the triangles at the ends. Decide how to embellish the center. I used a scallop circle and 1" circle with my baby's picture.
6. Layer ribbons on top of the paper strips and adhere to the back of the rosette. Embellish the middle.
7. Make more! Use different punches, use stamps to decorate the middle. Use your prize ribbons to embellish a scrapbook page, thank you card, birth announcement. Use as a baby shower decor or skip the bottom part and use them as cupcake toppers. They are addicting!