Click to check out our current challenge Wacky Words

Be sure to visit our August/Sept sponsor Tres Chic Unique

Monday, June 14, 2010

June 15th guest designer profile

I have no doubt that you know this scrapper! She have been published all over the place and she runs a ROCKIN sketch challenge ning group. I cant wait til tomorrow to show you the amazing layout she created!

Please join me in welcoming....

Pamela Young

Hello!  My name is Pamela Young. I absolutely LOVE scrapbooking. It is a way of life for me. :)  My style keeps evolving. I love to try new things. I also tend to stick with my favorite techniques and designs. If I find something I love, I tend to use it a lot. People have told me that they will see something by me and know it is mine before reading who did it.  So I must have the "Pamela" style.  :) I have been published in several different magazines (Cards, Creating Keepsakes, Memory Makers, Scrapbooks and Cards Today, Scrapbooks Etc, and Scrapbook Trends). Currently I am designing for My Little Shoebox, Punky Sprouts, Tattered Angels, and Helmar Adhesives.  I also write for ScrapStreet magazine.  I keep an updated blog at http://pamelasworldofscrap.blogspot.com/

I live in beautiful Colorado, and I am a SAHM to two wild boys, ages 7 and 5, and a one year old girl.  They grow up so fast.  I am enjoying life right now, even though it can get a bit chaotic.  J I have a wonderful husband who is supportive of my crafting obsession. We have been married for 10 years. Family plays a big part in my life.

No comments: