Click to check out our current challenge Wacky Words

Be sure to visit our August/Sept sponsor Tres Chic Unique

Monday, May 31, 2010

Prompt 5 favorites!

Apparently everyone loves fun & games! It was super hard picking our 10 fabulous favorites this time around but here they are..................




By Jael


By Rebecca Kvenvolden
 
 





Great job ladies! We loved each and every entry we got!! Thank you so much for scrapping that baby! Prompt 6 will be posted tomorrow afternoon! Its a big one!


6 comments:

Patti H said...

I had so much fun scrapping photos of my grandson from six years ago. I hardly remember him being so small. Thanks for the fun challenge

Unknown said...

Terrific layouts girls! Thanks for playing with us !

Lisanna said...

great works!!!!!
I love the blues brothers!!!! Great Elisa!!!

Maya Ariffin said...

Woww...I'm impressed...If I'm the DT i'll have difficulty to choose any!! All are lovely layouts. :)

Beba said...

All the layouts are great, but I love with the Elisa's page!

Hanna Who? said...

36 wks with baby number 6!

(hanna)